1.4.08

*7*


I've been using the little word "normal" recently, probably more than I should..What's normal? The norm, a standard to measure by ? now hear this...:these comments are not mine, excuse the spellies but I found the comments interesting.

So we were talking today about normality, and i thought it was so true. i want what isn't normal. i want something different, i want something i have thought about, something that resonates with me, has personal meaning, a journey shaped into a life shaped into the creases of lines on my face from sun and wind and laughter shaking down the days.we were talking about relationships, about lifestyles, about dreams and movements in our lives. about trying to find the spark to let the art out, to give ourselves the freedom to live as we dream to.and i was thinking of him, of how he told me he was normal, but how to me he is intriguing and mysterious. how i told him i was boring and he said i was anything but. whose measuring stick are we using? how can we be all these things and yet truly be nothing all at once?

interesting, si?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.