31.7.06

Hollywood...and all that

I truly am :
sorry to see the trouble Mel got into...somehow I have a feeling it was just the booze, 1.2 does not sound too bad but probably sufficient to do him in.
I would like to help him if I can with a small but true story about a fellow who got stoned and because of his big mouth ended up with a fine and two weeks behind bars.

His stupid drunken utterance was something like - hey you are one of those that Hitler forgot to send to the gas chamber- I know for a fact that under normal circumstances this fellow would first of all never say anything that stupid and second he really does not believe it in the first place. He was drunk, somebody rubbed him the wrong way and he ended up with this comment and paid the price for it.

I do not know actor Mel Gibson, but I doubt somehow that he meant the nonsense he blabbert...

No comments: