14.4.06

This and that; dies und das; de aquí y de allá




The reason I started this blog thing as I remember was a comment like bet you can't do that, or something like it. The result is a mix of this and that, some of it my own personal stuff and some of it things which impressed me and hence I copied. And some of it like this Munch picture I wish I had not bothered with.
In any case, if I have any concerns whatsoever about my view of the world, one of the immediate scenes that comes to mind is the daily news exposure to another idiotic war, this one covers the involvement in Irac.
The war was short. The war is over. Done. Not much of a war to begin with, USA had the upper hand with super modern weaponry. Incredible communication devices were employed as well. But, as I keep stating; it is over.
If arrangements can not be made at this time for what's left of the country to govern itself, the UN should step in. NATO should take part. The so called coalition of 90% US has done it's job to get rid of Saddam.
The USA is losing it's focus on the world situation. Serious other events are shaping up.
Perhaps it's time for Rumsfeld to leave, resign, I am sure he firmly believes he has done what he can.

No comments: