13.4.06

German-Canadian-American


I guess it is easier to look at a scene and comment on it than it would be if
I were a participant in what's going on.
I was born in Germany, left there many years ago for Canada...And here
I am.
I am therefore a Canadian and in 1967 our Centennial year decided to become a Citizen.
I also applied years later for a so called Green Card ( it is actually brown).
I got it.
I have spent several years, mostly the winters in the USA, in Florida really
I own a home there.
I am therefore a Caucasian, German, Canadian with an American Greencard.
I think that should cover it for all those who asked me recently.
I have copied a number of things, pictures mostly to my blog
I am sorry if this is subject to copyright laws and will most certainly correct this if
I am asked to do so.
I will comment on what in my opinion bothers me about Canada or the USA
I somehow feel some degree of entitlement to do that, don't ask me why because truly
I have no idea.
I started learning English in 1952 about the time Ike was elected.
I thank you for putting up with all this if you read it so far.

No comments: