14.11.11

about this new blog form...


I updated to this upgrade and things are not getting any easier. For one thing,new post efforts are more difficult than they used to be...too bad I can't get back to the old blog version.
In any case, CNN and other local,National TV channels are overloaded wit this Penn state ugliness as well as the financial turmoil in Greece and Italy.

I managed to revive my German blog ,Pirmasens,; for about six months there appeared to be a problem...this thing was stuck with hundreds of ridiculous spam related stuff in some strange to me languages...therefore, no more comments permitted. If you like the blog, fine. But no comments.Okay then..
I will try to write on the following topics:
  • India, the emerging nation democracy
  • China, the new great power emerging
  • Brazil, another emerging nation
...in the news today ,Brazil natives protesting the building of a new dam to be constucted,...I use the term Natives advisedly and will elaborate on this term..

No comments: