28.3.10

America,America

Please,do not mistake my comments as sour grapes or any kind of attemptto badmouth Americans, not at all.  German born in Palatinate at the French border 1937,  I spent my first 18 years in Germany. I emigrated to Canada in 1956 and became a Citizen of Canada in 1967 our centennial year.
In the 80s I obtained a proper "green card" and decided for mostly climate preference reasons to buy a home in Florida. But.


I therefore consider myself ethnic German with Canadian Citizenship and American Alian (green Card).
But History is what it is. Truth, a bunch of dates and many  distortions. I like Mr. Obama, what he stands for and what he appears to believe in. My remarks are directed to those who have no clue as to the past, that includes Frau Merkel and most likely Mrs. Sarah Palin..among others.
I disaprove most of what Mr.Bush II had a part in, involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan, the World financial crisis and his inability to even try to cope with many domestic and world problems.(Hurricane Katherina, for instance). I suspect that for most bof his eight years in power he had no clue of what he was doing. One of his more ignorant remarks after 9/11 was "why do they hate us?"


beginning of modern warfare 1861
home sweet home in Gaza


No comments: