9.12.09

Thank you to our hosts...


It was....just past thanksgiving.. that is American Thanksgiving....I guess this is as good a time as any to thank our hosts...the natives of north-america for their understanding, hospitality and their  willingness to tolerate our continued presense here in this wonderful land we like to call USA and Canada...


We are  confused as to what we should call our hosts...Native is one descripion often found on the front tag of cars.
Indians we called these people for several hundert years since it turns out Cristobal Colon (Columbus) was under the impression that he somehow ended up in India  on his voyage to find a shorter route to China and mistakenly referrred to these folks as Indians.
 Big mistake.


If I can speak, and think of myself as a European...I find it astounding what we have done to these people over the past several hundert years...it is amazing that some are still around after all the horrible  treatment  we have put them thru.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fred Leis said...

I wish they would not advertise this viagara shit on my blog, I do not need it or want to promote it in any way...