12.10.07

Canada/Kanada


...truly,I'm astonished how time flies these days. Guess I should park my political ideas for a while.
Ontario has the Liberals back, probably just as well. John Tory the chief Tory got screwed up and did not even get elected in the riding he ran in.
Al Gore ( ex V.P. Clinton) got the Nobel Piece Prize, thats nice. I did suggest a while back to draft him for presidente..it may happen.
Daughter A is spending a bit of time inside and Daughter K has been nominated for an Emmy Award for a movie short. D is trying hard to teach me how to paint...can't believe I produced a small watercolour...it will appear here soon.
This is almost like dear diary stuff, but so be it. Brother G keeps insulting me god knows why.Wrote some chicken-little article on his blog, my comment was "quatsch" ( nonsense) and he got real mad called me some ridiculous names.... Don't think I'll bother with him for the rest of this year and next year who knows.


No comments: