4.7.07

Dear Hillary:

....the picture shows a four leaf clover....Diana finds one almost every day....as long as the grass is green....I've never ever spotted one....





I was under the impression that I had created a new post, the title was "Dear Hillary"....an open letter to the front runner ,Democratic candidate and my personal observation re : Hitler, Churchill, Stalin and Truman.
I consider all 4 of them mass murderers. Can we learn from the past? Probably not much.

But I do prefer an intelligent, educated intellectually and mentally fit individual to be the leader of the USA rather than a senile populist or crackerjack right wing screwball.

I had some interesting enough comments on these four individuals but somehow they magically disappeared....computerglitch freeze up. I will again try to recall these details and republish. As a point of interest "wikipedia" the most widely known and much respected encyclopedia considers these fellows war criminals....it's not just my idea.



comments by jk:

sorry I took so long to respond but I have been bombarded as of late and I am sure you will understand...I always appreciate your outlook and outside view of mankind..as an observer rather than a follower...only a select few from any hamlet are able to differentiate hear say from text book fluff (which is the stepping stone of propoganda) and think for themselves...the only thing I disagree on is 1929 and America's economy burgeoning because of the war...in 1913 Woodrow Wilson signed in The Federal Reserve during Christmas while Congress was away and later said "I have unwittingly ruined my Country"..and as Thomas Jefferson said "Banker's are more of a threat to our republic than any standing army"...anyway...Section 8 of the constitution states "debts may only be paid in Gold and Silver"...also..."No State can print paper money"....but since the Reserve the "District" of Columbia (not a state) is above the constitution...so paper money is now a credit card to a privatized European bank...Reaganomic's states clearly that the Fed's do not see one dime of Income tax...Transportation infrastructure is paid through gas tax...Military through Industry...development through Commercial etc....anyway...what I am saying is...the depression was a Usurping of America...then Roosevelt took all of American's gold in WWII for war bonds...biggest hiest in history since states only accept gold and silver as currency the rest is IOU's...now yank's are brainwashed into thinking that a war will boost economy while europe reap's the reward's of thier bank notes....bank notes where started....dont hafta tell ya...you know the green back....I will finish later...I have company...it's all a scam...getting played like fiddles....the NSA is equivalent to the Gestapo....no rules when it comes to National Security...I will finish cause I have tonne's of proof and can even name names.....most people argue crap but don't even know who I'm talkin about due to ignorance and it drives me mad...but I see your game and like it..ttyl




No comments: