11.8.06

Fraud

I've written on a number of occasions on fraud, attempts to defraud, attempts of identidy theft and similar issues.
This obviously will not go away and the best we can do is either ignore all this junk or report it to someone willing to do something about it.
Most of this nonsense I forward to info@phonebusters.com, they generally acknowledge receipt but I have no idea as to what happens from there.

In any case above is another payment to me this time a draft drawn on the central bank of Nigeria.
I have in the past as well contacted this bank but the extend of these fraudattemps are so numerous that they can't be bothered to reply.

This nonsense is extensive, I have won numerous lotteries as well. Some of this stuff originates from the UK, Spain, Italy and Germany. Somehow a number is drawn from the internet and magically...I win... Many millions, pound,dollars euros...amazing.

In fact the Nigerian fraud efforts are so numerous that more recently phonebusters have set up a new reporting address just for those efforts.
wafl@phonebusters.com I believe is the contact.

2 comments:

Fred Leis said...

click on the draft to enlarge it...

Fred Leis said...

quatsch
crap